In today's technologically driven environment, programming skills provide good employment opportunities ranging from software engineering to front-end development.
In today's technologically driven environment, programming skills provide good employment opportunities ranging from software engineering to front-end development. It is one of the most scalable occupations, with numerous specialisation options, the flexibility to work remotely, and other benefits.
Software developers are in high demand and will continue to be so. With many senior programmers retiring and new technologies emerging regularly, the industry will require skilled computer programmers to keep up with the continual development. Thus, making it a profession that will always stay in demand. To start your career in the industry, 2COMS is helping with the best job listings. Check out the following urgent hiring going on -
Urgent hiring is going on for VPA developers in Bangalore. The candidates must create Microsoft Access databases with tables, queries, forms, and reports by following industry-standard IT procedures and ensuring referential integrity. The should also be skilled in operating Microsoft Office programmes such as Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's and master's degree in Computer Science, or B. Tech in Software Engineering
- Expertise in Natural Language Processing (NPL) and machine learning
- Knowledge of Java, Python and C++
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge of interface inheritance and data encapsulation
- Proficiency in Excel formulas
- Designing conversational interfaces for virtual personal assistants
- Building, training, and enhancing the machine learning models and algorithms
- Integrating the virtual assistant with numerous databases, APIs, and backend systems
- Developing and setting natural language processing (NLP) and natural language understanding (NLU) features to enhance the virtual assistant's comprehension and response to user requests.
We are searching for great React JS developers with mid to senior-level experience dedicated to team problem-solving, smart design, and high-quality products.
- Ability to use React.js to create new user-facing features
- Good understanding of micro animations.
- Vast knowledge of React, Redux, flux, GSAP, and ThreeJs
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap 4
- The ability to convert intricate visual concepts and wireframes into clean, modular HTML markup and CSS
- Experience with version control systems.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or a technical field connected to these disciplines.
- Understanding React and common technologies used in the React ecosystem, such as Node.js and npm.
Urgent hiring is happening for Oracle application technical accountable for building, testing, and setting up Oracle-based solutions to fulfil business needs. This entails setting up and modifying Oracle applications, creating interfaces and data transformations, and giving end users technical support.
Job specifications and requirements
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or Information technology
- Experience in working with Oracle applications and Oracle E-Business suite.
- Strong programming skills in PL/SQL.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle database operations, including database security, backup and recovery, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of building REST or SOAP APIs
- Offer technical and functional experience for Oracle, SAP Ariba P2P and Concur Modules/Cloud apps.
- Solid working knowledge of other utilities like TOAD, SQL LOADER, SQL*PLUS, and UTL FILE.
- Cooperate with internal business (such as finance, sourcing, and internal audit) and IT groups when carrying out support tasks.
- Be a leader and support teams
- Troubleshoot problems
Job opening for a trained JAVA developer to be in charge of creating, implementing, and maintaining Java programmes. They need to make sure that the software satisfies customer requests and project criteria by working collaboratively.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science or IT, or Software Engineering
- Proficiency in Java 1.8, Hibernate, Spring framework, API Development, and Multithreading
- Knowledge of databases like MySQL, Oracle, or SQL Server.
- Familiarity with software development tools like NetBeans, Eclipse etc.
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Understanding of Java GUI frameworks like Swing, SWT, and AWT that is pertinent to the project
- Participate in every phase of the software development lifecycle.
- Create, construct, and maintain Java-based applications with high throughput and minimal latency.
- Analyse user needs to establish company goal
- Describe the goals and features of the application.
- Make sure application designs adhere to corporate objectives.
- Create and evaluate software
- Find and fix any arising technical problems
- Make comprehensive design documentation
- Make improvements to the current Java infrastructure
Landing your dream job may sometimes seem difficult, but not with 2COMS. 2COMS brings the best job vacancies in every field, which lets you boost your career growth. Forward your resume to us and find your dream IT job.