The BPO industry is in need of fantastic customer support professionals for both voice and non-voice processes. Hire competent professionals from 2COMS today!
Thinking of a career in BPO Find BPO jobs here. Embrace new fields in the BPO industry
As the BPO industry continues to develop, the pressure on businesses to meet the requirements and grievances of customers is at a higher stake. At 2COMS you can now outsource non-core processes and be ahead in this competitive market. With the rising demands, BPO employees will have to upgrade their skill sets. So, with a focus on value addition, you can quickly gain expertise in specific areas and ride the wave of technological evolution. To make your mark, and be a part of this rapidly growing BPO industry, at 2COMS we are listing some of the new careers as there are exciting new opportunities available in the BPM industry.
Customer Support Associate Voice- Pune
Looking for a Customer Support Associate Voice who can identify opportunities to enhance customer experience and who has proficiency in inbound calls for solving customer queries. They should have a very good Understanding of TCP/IP and of troubleshooting Network Connectivity to assist customers in making purchasing decisions and turn dissatisfied customers into happy customers.
- Any Under Graduate/ Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Flexible to work in shifts.
- Handle customer inquiries
- Provide support and comprehensive product/service information to customers
- Capable of cross-selling opportunities
- Must-Have Excellent Communication Skills
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Must-Have Customer-Centric Approach
Service Desk (Voice) || Pune
Require a candidate who is efficient in-Service Desk (Voice) and must have at least 1 year of experience in Service Desk Technical Support. They should have basic good knowledge of computer troubleshooting and must provide excellent customer service. With providing status and updates on tickets to authorized users they should always be in line with Service Centre objectives.
- Deliver customer service through multiple channels
- Undertake prioritization, analysis, and diagnosis services
- Support investigation and diagnosis of assigned problems
- Able to take responsibility for all service requests
- Ensure effective management of issues
- Proactively operate the escalations procedures
- Adherence to policies and procedures
Customer Service Associate (Voice Process)
Require a Candidate who should have a minimum of 6 months' Experience in Voice Process and must have the ability to determine customer needs. This job requires a person who has immense knowledge of customer service principles and practices and a passion to resolve problems of the same with adequate information and help.
Key Skills Required
- Work in different time zones
- Possess good technical knowledge
- Should have excellent voice communication skills- English
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Satisfactory working in Rotational shifts
- Efficient in Calling & follow up with all potential leads
- Call and capture customer feedback
- Good interpersonal skills and proficiency in computers
Customer Support Chat – Gurgaon
Urgent requirement for a Customer Support Chat candidate at Gurgaon who is responsible for keeping track of customer journeys, coordinating with all internal stakeholders, and who can keep fine-tuning the customer's experience. They need to use a defined escalation path at appropriate times for timely customer issue resolution and in this profile, any Graduate Fresher Candidate can apply.
Roles and Requirements
- Take calls from Global clients and initiate the response professionally
- Respond to customer queries with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Document processes and logging technical issues
- Offer a client-centered approach in an effective manner
- Build a meaningful relationship through consultative questioning
- Provide a tailored resolution on all chats
- Follow the support security policies while handling customer queries
Transaction Processing Analyst (AML)
This job requires the candidate to adhere to the global AML regulatory regime and demonstrate integrity in the execution of duties. They need to deliver robust AML Compliance and review the adherence to AML processes and procedures. They are responsible for the timely and accurate completion of workload and ensure that all queries are dealt with efficiently and professionally.
- Take responsibility for the completion of support services with accurate periodic updates
- Meet the required risk and compliance standard checks regularly
- Have up-to-date knowledge of AML processes and procedures
- Maintain Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to understand issues and deliver solutions
- Work under pressure and unsupervised
- Strong organizational and communication skills
International Voice Process-Mumbai (Vikhroli)
Having an excellent opportunity for a position in International Voice Process where the nature of the job is to have excellent communication skills and must have well knowledge of GPS and prorated billing. They need to be flexible to work across different time zones.
- Adjusts to rotational shifts
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory
- Should have at least 1 year of experience in the Voice Process
- Any undergraduate graduate can apply
- Good in Customer service
- At least basic computer skills
- Expert in Inbound calling
- Excellent speaking and written English skills
- Manage conflicts and solve problems
- Positive, polite, cheerful, and courteous
Sorting out the best job can be tough and cracking it can be even tougher. At 2COMS, your career progression is well-defined which gives you a clear picture of your potential. You can count on us. If you are interested, please forward your resume to our email id or website and accelerate your growth in this BPO industry.