Dubai has a huge chunk of Indian expats living and working in the UAE, considering the amazing work opportunities and awesome culture.
Striving and working hard to secure a job abroad has its own thrill. But why should one consider working in UAE? Working full-time or part-time in the UAE has its own fascinating benefits.
Let’s have a look at the beneficial pointers:
- Take home impressive salaries.
- Get the opportunity to work in offices having the world’s finest infrastructure facilities
- Luxurious lifestyle with no language barriers as they speak English and Arabic
- Huge Indian community in UAE
- You can get several global opportunities in terms of career and financial exposure.
- According to Economic Times, Dubai is getting "bolder, safer and stronger"!
The UAE Employment Market:
Amid the covid, the UAE job market has seen a significant rise in jobs. At the beginning of 2021, the UAE employment market made an impressive jump of 30% in terms of growth opportunities. Post-covid, almost 76% of UAE employers are planning to employ expats. It seems like after the pandemic the UAE market has risen to its best.
Recruitment for health care, nursing, IT, teaching, and software developers are witnessing an increasing trend.
According to Arabian Business, 60% of the skilled positions require expat candidates. The relaxations on a remote work visa and other allowances by the UAE government have attracted lots of expats from India and southeast areas. This has made it easier for Indians to grab job opportunities in UAE.
In-Demand Jobs In UAE:
Dubai is known to have the best career opportunities and lifestyle to support it. UAE has always seen an upward trend in their job opportunities even during covid. Some jobs/industries tend to secure their top positions and attract expats from all over the world. A person working in UAE typically earns an average salary of 19,600 AED per month, which is around 4,25,000/ month approximately. It ranges from 4,370 AED (lowest average) to 90,100 AED (highest average).
Let’s have a look at some of the promising and in-demand jobs in UAE:
- Healthcare: Registered Nurse, Medical Professionals
- HR Sector: HR Manager, Recruiters
- Healthcare Support Staff: Medical Assistants, Senior/Junior Lab Assistants
- Hospitality: Chefs, Hotel Managers
- Software Developers: Experienced Developers, System Programmers
- Finance: Accountants, Financial Advisors, Treasury Officers
- Social Media Marketing: Marketing Specialists, Digital Marketing Managers, SEO Specialists
Amongst these the healthcare, hospitality, and marketing jobs are the most demanded ones. You can tap into these career opportunities with IndieTalent with its experienced team helps the candidates get placement in UAE with migration support, preliminary training and more. These jobs require quite a lot of effort and the eye to choose the apt candidate.
How To Acquire A Job In UAE?
Finding a job and settling abroad is not an easy task. You have to go through various hurdles, acquire important documents, and then get approved. Here is a simplified procedure that you can go through for finding a job in UAE.
- Find your way through the visa: To acquire the job, you need a work visa. Once you have a job in hand, your employer/migration consultant will take care of all the visa formalities. You just have to provide them with your authentic documents. With IndieTalent our professional executives can help you get through the hassle process of visa application easily.
- Keep Work Permit and Health Card Handy: Medical requirements and work permits are necessary.
For a health card you have to go through the following:
- You will have to submit all your medical documents and identity documents for verification
- You will also have to pass a blood test in order to eliminate the risk of diseases like HIV and tuberculosis
- Once you have cleared all the requirements, your health card will be issued
For a work permit you have to submit the following documents:
- Offer letter from the company
- Medical Records
- Proof of entry visa
Seems like a tedious work? Our migration counselors from IndieTalent, can support your through entire documentation process and migration procedures that are required to step ahead towards a bright global career. So you can sit back and get everything done at breeze.
- Make Your CV Strong: Your CV makes the first impression on the recruiter. Avoid millennial slang and try to make it more professional. Frame it in a way that the recruiter just by going through can have a look at your personality. But with IndieTalent our migration partners can help you get a strong CV prepared suitable for international jobs.
- Apply And Network: The final step is to look forward to international job vacancies. Applying and networking should go hand in hand as it increases the chances of your recruitment. IndieTalent, saves you are tedious work of searching for international jobs and networking. Our migration partners will place you in the right job in the country of your choice. You can also search for jobs here.
Pay Scale For Job Opportunities in UAE:
One of the most important aspects for people pursuing jobs abroad is the impressive salaries. The in-demand jobs in UAE offer handsome salaries in which you can easily survive. The package also depends on your experience and qualifications.
Here is a list of some of the in-demand jobs in UAE with their approximate pay-scale range.
- Nurses: INR 182,000- 563,500
- Healthcare Assistant Staff: INR 67,700+
- Software Developer (Experienced): INR 227,500
- Finance Manager: INR 693,600-888,700
- Teachers: INR 195,000-325,00
- Food and Beverage Supervisor: INR 65,000-130,000
- Chef: INR 48,120- 55,92,300
- HR Managers: INR 260,100-498,500
Job opportunities in UAE, a country full of lavish infrastructure, lifestyle, and culture are still a dream for many. UAE offers you enhanced incomes, branded lifestyle with economic survival. Do you wish to turn the dream into the reality of working in the UAE? You can now easily acquire your position in UAE with a hassle-free process through us. It will be our responsibility from applying to getting the visa and then living your dream job. If you are looking for the right partner to boost your international career, our team of experts at IndieTalent can help you attain international career dreams with ease.
“Loving life is easy when you are abroad. Where no one knows you and you hold your life in your hands all alone, you are more master of yourself than at any other time.”- Hannah Arendt